Marketing Graduate position available
Want to join the Cheeky team?
We’ve only gone and won some major accounts in the past 3 months so we need a hand looking after our shiny new clients. We’re looking for a bright, confident and ambitious marketing graduate to support our client services team across a range of significant projects for several household brands.
You’ll be joining a friendly and creative bunch, helping us deliver an exceptional service providing such tasks as;
• Supporting Account Directors across a number of accounts to deliver marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Liaising directly with clients , managing day-to-day implementation of work supported by account teams.
• Being involved in media negotiation meetings and booking media for TV, out-of-home, press etc.
• Assisting in the writing of blogs, editing existing client articles and submitting artwork to various publications.
• Working on client social media accounts.
• Assisting in writing creative briefs, checking artwork and proof reading, presenting creative ideas to clients.
• Research support for client projects, new business and general prospect/client information.
• Manage third party relationships and costs such as printers, production teams and photographers.
If you like the sound of the role and want to make the leap, earning £20K per annum plus a few perks and growing with a winning team, ping us a little bit about you, your experience and why the role appeals to email@example.com.
If we like what we see, we’ll be in touch to take things further.